Our human hair extensions are pre-bonded with 100% keratin protein tips to ensure the most healthy and natural hair that will last up to three months. We attach them by using a keratin fusion with your own natural hair. They are able to accept color, withstand high heat, and provide a new look for those who desire additional hair. Moreover, human hair extensions are extremely natural because they act just like your own hair.
Fiber extensions are attached to the natural hair through a four-strand braid method. With fiber extensions, you can shampoo, condition, dry, and style your hair like your own. These extensions respond very well to heat. You may use ceramic or Teflon tools at a low temperature on the hair. They hold style well and are resistant to humidity. Fiber extensions are also non-porous. So, this hair will not accept hair color and it never fades!
1) Shampoo : Lather in hands first, then apply to hair, scalp to ends. Apply between extensions, do NOT move your fingers into each extensions, touching your scalp working the shampoo around each extension.
2) Conditioner : Apply halfway down the strands of hair. Do NOT apply at scalp. Rinse well!
3) After washing towel dry your hair, do Not rub hair dry, pat or squeeze moisture out of hair and air dry before brushing.
4) Brush : Yes! You can brush your hair! And you can brush over the extensions with our cushion brushes! Brush hair from the bottom to detangle first, then move up the hair. Separate with fingers for less stress on hair.
5) Separate extensions with your fingers at the scalp DAILY to prevent matting.
6) Apply styling product and towel dry again, air dry, then if you chose blow dry hair.
When sleeping, swimming, riding on motorcycles, in convertibles, or anytime hair will be disheveled pull back in a ponytail or braid!
Straight, Wavy, Natural, or any of the fiber textures combined will respond to heat very well! Electric-Rollers will re-curl fiber. For a curlier texture you may use Hot Sticks. When using rollers or hot sticks wrap the ends of the extensions in tissue to avoid frizzing. Blow Dryers may be used on a low to med heat, just NOT a direct high heat. If in doubt call us 630-724-9987.
Curling Irons are okay on low to med heat. 240 degrees is the optimum setting for fiber hair extensions. Avoid curling irons that are shiny and metal. We recommend Teflon or ceramic irons. Be sure to test the heat settings, to high of heat will burn and fuzz your extensions.